Reservations are required for all of our courses and can be made by e-mail, phone or in person (phone or in person are best, since we can more easily orient you towards the course that will best meet your needs). We recommend making reservations as far in advance as possible, although we can occasionally handle last-minute inquiries.
Send us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- Which course you would like to make a reservation for.
- Your preferred date (we recommend booking for early on in your stay, that way you have later dates as a back up if the weather doesn't cooperate) .
- If you would prefer a half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours) course.
- If half day, AM or PM start time. Typically the AM course begin at 7:45am, 8:00am, 8:15am or 8:30am and the afternoon courses begin at 12:45pm, 1:00pm, 1:15pm, and 1:30pm.
- The number of participants; their full names, ages, experience and relative fitness levels (mild, moderate or extremely athletic/fit).
- If any of the participants have their own climbing gear (shoes, harness and/or helmet).
- If you would have room in your vehicle for your guide for the short drive from our office to the climbing site. All of the locations are 15 minutes away or closer. Our goal here is to limit the amount of cars we bring in the National Park.
We'll respond promptly with a confirmation that an opening exists on the date you requested (or suggest another date if necessary) and confirm your total course cost. We require you provide us with your credit card number to confirm your reservation. We typically do not charge your card until we actually go climbing. Please read our cancellation policy
Phone: For all inquires and reservations please call us at 207.288.2521 In our busy season (May to October) we are in the office from 7:00AM to 9:00PM. In the off-season, we are generally in the office in the morning only -- if we miss you, please leave a message and we will return your call promptly.
Our office is located in Bar Harbor at 67 Main Street, 2nd floor. We are easy to find, just locate the center of downtown Bar Harbor: the junction of Cottage Street and Main Street. Our office is located in the 3-story corner building ‚ a hanging sign marks our entrance on the Main Street side.